11500, Zhytomyr region, Korosten, st. Sosnovsky, 17 (legal address)
Reception schedule: Monday, Thursday from 9.00 to 17.00
№4, №6, №8 route transport of the city (preliminarily specify the direction of the bus: towards the Kievskaya microdistrict (No. 4), towards Kirpichny (No. 6), towards Brovary (No. 8)). Stop: “City Court” (for No. 8 – just behind the bridge over the river).
Location on the map:
Archive of the city of Korosten.
The archive of the city of Korosten is located next to the military registration and enlistment office, behind the Korosten secondary school No. 2 at the address: 11500, Zhytomyr region, Korosten, st. Sosnovsky, 17 (legal address), Grushevskogo st., 22 (department of the archive in the city executive committee). Phone: (041-42) 4-30-73. You can get there no. 4, no. 6, no. court” (for No. 8 – immediately after the bridge over the river).
Archive department staff
Boshakova Natalya Romanovna – head of the archive department of the city executive committee
Biloshitskaya Anna Leonidovna – Chief Specialist of the Archival Department of the Executive Committee of the Korosten City Council
The department of the Korosten city archive, in accordance with the tasks assigned to it, performs the following functions:
- Carries out in accordance with the established procedure acceptance for state storage of documents from institutions, organizations, enterprises of the city, citizens;
Ensures the safety and accounting of documents stored in the state city archive. Checks their presence and condition;
- Carries out in accordance with the established procedure control over the organization of documents in the office work of institutions, organizations and enterprises of the city and provides them with methodological assistance in the use and implementation of a unified state system of office work;
- Examines the inventories of cases prepared by institutions, organizations and enterprises for transfer to the state city archive and sends them for approval to the scientific and methodological council of the state archive of the region;
- Checks the correctness of the examination of the value and selection of documents for state storage in institutions, organizations and enterprises of the city, provides methodological assistance to their expert commissions in this work;
- Submits, in accordance with the established procedure, certificates, its code and extracts from documents stored in the state city archive to institutions, organizations and enterprises of the city, and certificates of a social and legal nature to citizens.
The main tasks of the department are:
- Systematic acquisition of documents to be accepted into the state city archive, ensuring their storage and accounting, identification and organization of the use of documents in order to facilitate the exclusion of economic, cultural and educational tasks, as well as when considering applications of citizens of a social and legal nature;
- Implementation of control over archives and organization of documents in office work of institutions, organizations and enterprises of the city.
The archive department keeps:
- Documents of a permanent storage period of scientific, practical importance and formed in the activities of existing and those that operated, state district, city institutions, organizations, enterprises;
- Documents of trade union, cooperative, creative and other public organizations, including voluntary associations of citizens;
- Documents of personal origin received by the archive on a legal basis;
- Photographic documents, negatives of photographic documents and positives that complement them, sound recordings of speeches and memoirs that are important for the study of the history of the city;
- Printed, illustrated and other materials that supplement the documents of the archive and are needed for reference and information work;
- Lists of institutions, organizations, enterprises, documents to be stored in the state archive of the city are approved by the city executive committee in agreement with the state archive of the region.