11500, Zhytomyr region, Korosten, st. Grushevsky, 5
Attendant: 9-63-48; chief: (041-42) 4-79-00; accountant: 4-79-01; head of the investigative department: 4-10-15; head of the forensic department: 9-31-02; section chief: 4-23-77; general: 4-24-28; head of the criminal investigation department: 4-30-25; deputy head: 4-40-60, 4-69-80.
№2, №3,№10,№11 route transport of the city. Stop: “Drevlyansky Park”.
Location on the map:
Police of the city of Korosten.
The Korosten district police department in the Zhytomyr region is located next to the Drevlyansky park and the Korosten city house of culture, 50 meters from the Hrushevsky street at the address: 11500, Zhytomyr region, Korosten, Hrushevsky, 5. Phones: duty officer: 9-63-48; chief: (041-42) 4-79-00; accountant: 4-79-01; head of the investigative department: 4-10-15; head of the forensic department: 9-31-02; section chief: 4-23-77; general: 4-24-28; head of the criminal investigation department: 4-30-25; deputy head: 4-40-60, 4-69-80.
District inspectors of the Korosten police (to download information in WORD format, click on the link): Inspectors of the Korosten Department of the GUNP
Head of the Korosten district police department of the GUNP in the Zhytomyr region, police colonel Dmitry Vasilyevich Garashchenko
The Korosten District Police Department includes:
- Police Department No. 1 (Ovruch, Bohdan Khmelnitsky str., 42. Tel .: chief (04148) 4-20-86, duty officer (04148) 4-23-01).
- Police sector # 1 (village Narodichi, Lelitskogo str., 6a. Tel .: chief (04140) 2-11-68, duty officer (04140) 2-11-60).
- Police station No. 1 (Malin, Zakharchenka St., 16. Tel .: chief (04133) 5-22-02, duty officer (04133) 5-22-66, 5-21-76).
- Police station No. 2 (Olevsk, St. Vozdvizhenskaya, 2. Tel .: chief (04135) 2-10-79, duty officer (04135) 2-23-56).
Basic functions of the Korosten Police Department:
– Ensuring the personal safety of citizens, protecting their rights and freedoms, legal interests;
– Prevention of offenses and their suppression;
– Protection and maintenance of public order;
– Identification and disclosure of crimes, identification of the persons who committed them;
– Ensuring road safety;
– Protection of property from criminal encroachments;
– Execution of criminal penalties and administrative penalties;
– Participation in the provision of social and legal assistance to citizens, assistance, within the limits of their competence, to state bodies, enterprises, institutions and organizations in the performance of the duties assigned to them by law.